Drop by & see us!

4068 boulevard St-Laurent NEW LOCATION!!!
514-288-7661
lustreboutique@gmail.com
STORE HOURS
Monday to Wednesday : 12- 7pm
Thursday to Friday : 12 - 9pm
Saturday : 12 - 6pm
Sunday : 12 - 5pm


Friday, October 2, 2009

Dame Vivienne Westwood
















I was so excited to see the ss2010 Vivienne Westwood collection today. I've been so inspired by her not only by her creations but her life. Not only did she invent the Punk look, she started with nothing. Went from teaching in an elementary school to opening the coolest shop in London.

As a designer, I'm kind of against the idea of trend. I never look at what other designers are doing before I start a new collection, I just go follow my gut, just what I feel should be going on.

Vivienne has always done that, she does what she does, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't but her point of you is always obvious.

All that to say, I love her ss2010 collection, it's one of my favorites in a while. I love the styling, love the mix of prints, I love the hair and most of all I love Vivienne!

No comments: