Drop by & see us!

4068 boulevard St-Laurent NEW LOCATION!!!
514-288-7661
lustreboutique@gmail.com
STORE HOURS
Monday to Wednesday : 12- 7pm
Thursday to Friday : 12 - 9pm
Saturday : 12 - 6pm
Sunday : 12 - 5pm


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Soft and luxurious

When I was designing my FW2010 line I had to stop myself from every piece being made in some kind of velvet. Even the jacquard I used has a chenille thread that makes it soft mixed in with the silk!

But now that NY fashion week is over I'm happy to say that velvet is in! As most of you guys and gals know I'm not one to follow trend, I can't help to do what my gut forces me to do. And even then, it's not my gut it's more like this obsession that comes over me. Sometimes though I'm not following the same obsessions or trends as the rest of the world and then it hurts my business. But I have to say, in this case Velvet was a good idea!!!



Erin Fetherston FW2010 show

Zac Posen FW2010 show

Alexander Wang FW2010 show

Alexander Wang FW2010 show

No comments: