Drop by & see us!

4068 boulevard St-Laurent NEW LOCATION!!!
514-288-7661
lustreboutique@gmail.com
STORE HOURS
Monday to Wednesday : 12- 7pm
Thursday to Friday : 12 - 9pm
Saturday : 12 - 6pm
Sunday : 12 - 5pm


Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My favorite dress!

So this season I've been doing things a little bit differently. The collection has gotten bigger and I've been trying to take a bit of time to make one of a kind ( sometimes 2 )dresses that are a bit dressier and involve a lot more hand stitching and detail then my regular Lustre dresses. We could call this line Lustre Gold????

In the last 2 days, I created this dream of a dress it's 3 layers of a vintage lingerie fabric with about 60 hand made chiffon flowers that were also hand stitched onto the dress. Really i made it for prom season but I would get married in it! ... If I were to get married...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love it!

Hélène Heath said...

This dress is so gorgeous! AMAZING!!! I would totally get married in that too.. ;) xx