Drop by & see us!

4068 boulevard St-Laurent NEW LOCATION!!!
514-288-7661
lustreboutique@gmail.com
STORE HOURS
Monday to Wednesday : 12- 7pm
Thursday to Friday : 12 - 9pm
Saturday : 12 - 6pm
Sunday : 12 - 5pm


Friday, December 10, 2010

New Holiday Outfits!

Here are a few styles I've been working on for the last couple of weeks for the Holiday season. It's pretty obvious I'm having a slight obsession with metallics...


Here's the Tin Angel dress (125$), not only is it sequins but it's leopard, you'll definitely get noticed at any holiday party!


This lace has a great geometrical metallic design on it. I also lined it with a gray vintage lingerie fabric. This is a great party dress for the Holidays but will also look great this Spring with a jean jacket! (130$)


And then you all know how much I love separates. When I saw this denim I fell in love. The metallic snakes skin print is amazing!!! Hong Kong garden skirt 80$ and Someday Soon top 55$.

No comments: