Drop by & see us!

4068 boulevard St-Laurent NEW LOCATION!!!
514-288-7661
lustreboutique@gmail.com
STORE HOURS
Monday to Wednesday : 12- 7pm
Thursday to Friday : 12 - 9pm
Saturday : 12 - 6pm
Sunday : 12 - 5pm


Friday, October 21, 2011

Separates!

Mixing and matching is one of my favorite things to do, I hate having a piece of clothing in my wardrobe that only has one purpose. Here are some of my favorite separates that have recently hit the racks!


 Here's the Wool bouclĂ© Thunder Road Sweater 75$ worn with the Reptilia shorts 105$


 The school days top sweater 75$ (also looks amazing under the Suburban war dress) with my new FAVORITE skirt the Walk with me skirt 115$.


And here my new favorite top, it's so effortless and cool, I love how it just sits on your shoulder and I'm a huge fan of the boatneck front and backless. Yes I said it this top is backless! Tiny Goddess top 75$

No comments: