Drop by & see us!

4068 boulevard St-Laurent NEW LOCATION!!!
514-288-7661
lustreboutique@gmail.com
STORE HOURS
Monday to Wednesday : 12- 7pm
Thursday to Friday : 12 - 9pm
Saturday : 12 - 6pm
Sunday : 12 - 5pm


Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Heavenly Silks!

I got this amazing silk last August when I was designing the collection. I'm so happy to finally have it in the shop. It's pretty thick so it holds well but still drapes like a dream. The shop is filling up so quickly I can't keep my head screwed on straight, but I'm enjoying every last minute of it! Hope to see you soon!


Call on Me dress also looks amazing with a thin belt! 155$
 Goddess of Love skirt ( also available in a black with white polk a dot cotton chiffon) 155$ From Above top (which we just sold out but will have more in stock by Saturday) 65$

No comments: