Drop by & see us!

4068 boulevard St-Laurent NEW LOCATION!!!
514-288-7661
lustreboutique@gmail.com
STORE HOURS
Monday to Wednesday : 12- 7pm
Thursday to Friday : 12 - 9pm
Saturday : 12 - 6pm
Sunday : 12 - 5pm


Saturday, July 28, 2012

Casual

A lot of girls think of Lustre as a dress shop and even though that was true for the first couple of years, I know really try to focus on offering some easy every day pieces. Here are a few simple and fun pieces I've added to the shop this week.

 The Universal sweater is a wool blend cropped sweater in the most beautiful forest green. (75$)
 The Heart of glass top is super cute and works with everything. I know I'll be wearing it with my Best Friend skirt and my Satisfaction shorts all fall long (65$)
This is another Universal sweater, this one is made of the most comfortable cotton blend knit(75$). I also added the Goodbye Girl pants to the shop today, this pant is in a lightweight fabric and is super comfortable and practical for the last couple months of summer. The cut is also amazing, I'm definitely wearing them tomorrow, it's a true classic trouser. Plus depending of the size you can choose to wear them loose or more tapered.  (115$)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I visited your shop in person when my husband and I were in Montreal. Lovely wares! And I bought a zebra necklace I absolutely adore. I've credited your lovely shop in this post too!! http://www.modamamablog.com/2012/08/montreal-je-taime-last-blast.html

Thank you!
Sincerely,
Joanna

Mike said...

How do you get such gorgeous models?

Anonymous said...

Nice blog thanks for sharing.