Drop by & see us!

4068 boulevard St-Laurent NEW LOCATION!!!
514-288-7661
lustreboutique@gmail.com
STORE HOURS
Monday to Wednesday : 12- 7pm
Thursday to Friday : 12 - 9pm
Saturday : 12 - 6pm
Sunday : 12 - 5pm


Friday, July 20, 2012

New Stock!

So I know it's still early but we've been working like little bees getting the back to school collection ready. I was hesitating bringing them in store this soon, but they're ready and I was so excited to show you some of my new styles!

This season, we're trying something new, most of  our styles will be limited, with only 2 to 4 of each style will be made in each size and if you're someone that needs custom pieces, I would need to know sooner then later.

 The English Rose dress is a perfect transition dress, it's a light cotton blend knit and has a lower back. Because of the scoop, you can also wear it backwards and have a scooped neckline in the front. (85$)
The Made of Stone dress is also a cotton jersey with a 3d affect. This bodycon knee length  dress hugs all of your curves (or creates some if you don't have any) but doesn't show any bumps. (115$)
 The Disco 2000 dress is a wool blend dress with a scooped back. It doesn't get any more classic then this. Well, I also have it in a gray-white-black plaid tweed. Now that's pretty classic.... Also just a little note, we did lengthen this dress by 10cm for production, cause most of us need to sit in it. (135$)
 I've already been secretly rocking the Artschool dress for a couple of weeks now! I Love it!!! and now that it's in the shop, I'm so excited that I can wear it to work. Actually, I'm gonna wear it tomorrow! 125$
 Most of you guys have already fallen in love with the Lovecats dress so I really don't have much to say except we also have it in a black and white print (120$)

Also all of our Lustre classics and graphic tees will be on sale for another week! All skirts, shorts and pants are 75$ and all tops 45$. Last call for those!

Hope to see you guys soon, and would love some feedback on what you think of the new styles!

xoxo
Yasmine




1 comment:

Foto Cinegermani said...

Loved readinng this thank you