Drop by & see us!

4068 boulevard St-Laurent NEW LOCATION!!!
514-288-7661
lustreboutique@gmail.com
STORE HOURS
Monday to Wednesday : 12- 7pm
Thursday to Friday : 12 - 9pm
Saturday : 12 - 6pm
Sunday : 12 - 5pm


Thursday, July 12, 2012

Some of my favorite pieces on sale!

Even though we still have 3 months of summer weather, in the retail world, its time for us to start liquidating our summer stock in preparations to the back to school collections. Here are a few of the pieces I own and can't get enough of!

 The Maggie's Farm top (now 45$) has been in my regular rotation since March. Even then, it made me seem a little tanned. We also have it in a coral knit, that I've been regularly pairing up with the satisfaction shorts (below) or my black Best Friend skirt. Actually, that's what I wore on CNN the other day. The Best Friend skirt fits so well, especially with the new flat front pockets, that we've decided to keep it in production as one of our Lustre staples, so they're on sale for a limited time at 75$
The Satisfaction shorts (now 75$) are my version of shorts, they look like a skirt hahahahaha. Since I can remember, I've had a difficult time with shorts. Even as a kid, I avoided them! It even took me about a week to get comfortable wearing these cause they're not a skirt. But now that I have, I LOVE LOVE LOVE them, so much that we'll be continuing them into the fall!
 Last, but not least the Misguided Angel (now between 55-75) because we have 2 lengths.  Earlier in the season I always wore this piece belted but now with the extreme humidity, it's my go to mou-mou. no belt just a beautiful draping square!

Come by and check out all the deals we have going on, before we start rearranging everything for some new stock!

xoxo

No comments: